Are you ready to learn more about improving your health?
Do you have a few friends, family members or co-workers with similar goals?
Take the next step by booking a wellness event in our studio, at your home or workplace. Simply choose the workshop that interests you most (see below) and contact us to reserve your date.
(Minimum of 4 members needed for each workshop.)
You Are What You Eat
Length: 60 Minute Workshop
Your body is always talking to you. It tells you when you haven’t fed it properly, when it’s allergic to something you ate, when it's lacking vitamins or minerals, when it’s overloaded with stress or might even be housing an unwanted parasite that is wreaking havoc inside of you.
Join us for this introductory workshop to learn:
- The impact food has on your body
- Positive & negative outcomes of food choice.
- Learn how your body talks to you and what it might be saying!
Wellness 101- "My Body Doesn’t Feel Right"
Length: 90 minute workshop
If you are tired of not seeing results, being told "That's normal for your age." even though you know you don't feel like yourself and something just doesn't feel right, then this workshop is the perfect place to start. In this introductory class, you will learn the basics to the meaning of wellness and discover how simple lifestyle changes can dramatically improve the way you look and feel. You'll also learn why "working in" (to help manage stress and regain energy) is vital to your health and well-being.
Register now and learn:
- Why it's important to have a balanced body
- What creates imbalance in the body
- The 3 critical rules of stress
The 6 Key principles to healthy living: sleep, breathing, thoughts/stress, nutrition, exercise and hydration.
Did you know that too much exercise can actually be harmful to you and prevent you from losing weight, or that not eating enough can actually make you gain weight? In this workshop, we discuss how nutrition, exercise, and stress COMBINED impact your health and wellness
- A FREE copy of the book How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy by Paul Chek
- Includes questionnaires that will identify what is causing the most stress in your body
- A diet, exercise and sleep diary that you will track for 3 days to see what food and lifestyle changes would benefit you
- Food charts that list specific foods you should be eating for your metabolic type
- Sample menus to help you get started
- Stress management exercises
- A step by step Personalized Wellness Plan so you know exactly what to do when you leave the workshop.
- Upon registering, we will promptly send you your own Wellness Starter Kit, with paperwork you will complete before the workshop
Here's what one Wellness 102 participant had to say:
"When I heard about the Wellness 102 class, I was skeptical. After all, I know a lot about nutrition and health, and I'm against dieting, so what could this hold for me? I was pleasantly surprised at the depth of information and knowledge that both Dorothy and Lori displayed. Things I had never even considered. Their information was soundly grounded in science, even though it dealt with some alternative practices. Also, there were many "hands-on" exercises that helped bring the information home for me. The workshop gave me a whole toolkit of useful ways to improve my health and live better." Julie
Do you suffer from:
- Unexplained weight gain?
- Difficulty losing weight
- Constant fatigue?
- Frequent headaches?
- Night sweats?
- A low sex drive?
- Difficulty getting pregnant?
If you answered yes to any one of these then we have important news for you. Contrary to what society tells us, this is not normal! But you can do something about it. Join us for our upcoming hormone seminar to learn how environment, diet, stress, and even skin care products affect your hormones and what you can do to bring your body back into balance to look and feel better.
You’ll also complete a hormone health questionnaire and learn what hormones may be out of balance for you. To formally assess hormone health, lab test kits are also provided at this workshop.