New Year’s resolutions! Yep, it’s that time of the year, now we don’t know if any you have set out to make a resolution or even what they might be but, we thought we might help get you started with discussing a few easy tips to getting healthy and in turn just might help put some extra cash back into your wallets. So here you go!
1. Get to bed early- not only does sleep help to rejuvenate your body but if you get to bed early, you can get up earlier & more easily. Therefore, having time to make yourself a healthy breakfast and instead not have to spend money on grabbing breakfast on the go.
2. Stop or cut back on drinking caffeine – caffeine stresses the adrenal glands and in turn can make loosing weight difficult. Cut back or if you’re brave enough stop caffeine all together. See how much moola you save from ordering those triple venti latte’s.
3. Plan your weekly menu- when planning your weekly menu you not only eat healthier during the week you also save an incredible amount of money. I have found that when I don’t plan my menu I can spend anywhere from $30.00-$180.00 extra a week.
4. Drink water- if there is only one health change you make for the better, let it be to drink more water. It’s an easy and cheap way to detoxify the body. So instead of grabbing that afternoon coke from the vending machine, pocket that change and drink out of that water bottle you brought from home.
5. Exercise- if exercise is one of those things that is hard for you to fit into your schedule, then do it over your lunch. The point is that you just need to get your body moving! Rather than spending money on lunch and gas spend that time more wisely and use it to exercise and bring leftovers from last night’s dinner. Ask a friend to join you and get healthy together.
We hope these quick 5 tips help you start your New Year off right! If you would like a health plan designed specifically for you please give our offices a call to set up your consultation!
Health & Happiness in 2012
picture by: http://www.targetwoman.com/image/money-saving-tips.jpg